Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rabbits and Emotion: A Bizarre Combination.


I suppose I sometimes feel like these rabbits that I drew. These rabbits pretty much sum up my head right now: Different emotions tightly meshed together and driving one another nuts.
At times I have been feeling impatient. Other times, confused. And in the middle of the two I feel ticked off about feeling either way. Ever get that way? You know-maybe you are on the verge of something new and exciting, but you aren't quite sure what it is. Perhaps this makes you impatient, which causes you to feel even more confused, which eventually cause frustration to pop his head in and say, "Enough, already! You two are both driving me insane!" But then the frustration just causes impatience to get louder while confusion is just getting more...well, you know.
Anyhow, my suggestion for myself-and maybe, for some of you who are crazy enough to even understand this- is to not become so exhausted by the things ahead. It's easy to let these emotions drive you crazy, especially if you have felt 'stuck' for some time. It's exciting when you feel like a much needed change is about to occur, but allowing these emotions to go crazy could sabotage a good thing, or at the very least, cause the journey to be un-enjoyable.
Maybe this doesn't connect with you. For that, I apologize. I suppose my head is an eclectic maze of sorts. But then again, who's isn't these days?

No comments: