Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Surrounded by kooks!

You ever have one of those days where nearly every person you come into contact with is out of thier mind? You know, the feeling you begin to have when you start to think that maybe you are just predisposed to being stuck with crazy people? Why is it that some people always gloat about thier wonderful encounters with envigorating individuals who changed thier lives forever; while others constantly share stories of being stuck in a waiting room with a man who believes he's Jesus' daughter?

Yes, as you can imagine, I had one of those days. It's probably because I'm the weird guy in the waiting room, only I don't realize it most times. Even if that is the case, I need a break from crazy people sometimes. How hard is anymore to just sit down and chat with someone? Why must they be insane? Maybe this is my penalty for living in rural Virginia where most citizens here live in houses sucluded deep in the woods.

Anyhow, I am home away from the funny farm, and now I must recuperate.

No comments: